Naturally Ventilated Greenhouse
Greenhouses are framed structures covered with transparent or translucent material large enough to grow crops under partial or fully controlled environmental conditions to get optimum growth and productivity. There are several types of Greenhouses i.e. Naturally Ventilated Greenhouse, Forced Ventilated Greenhouse, Shade net House etc.
We, Innovative Greenhouse Projects LLP are engaged in fabrication and erection of Naturally Ventilated Greenhouse. The Naturally ventilated Greenhouse was designed to meet the growing needs of farmers around the world to produce higher quality crops thus enhance the return. This naturally ventilated Greenhouse is designed to solve the problem of ventilation and humidity and is especially suited for hot and humid weather conditions.
Our Naturally Ventilated Greenhouse having vents at Top and at Sides. It exchanges air arising from the density difference of hot and cold air through air vents. Air exchange rates are very low and much dependent on the temperature difference between internal and ambient air. These greenhouses mainly rely on the wind pressure generated from one side and released from another side. In Naturally Ventilated Greenhouse, The Open Top Roof vents allows continues air flow to rescue the inside temperature the optimum level. The Open roof has wide anti-rain overlap, Protecting Crop from inflow of Rain. The Open Roof can also be made fully insect proof by fixing an additional screen of insect Netting.
We Provide Fully hot Dip Galvanized Structure covered with 200 micron polyethylene film. Our All components are prefabricated and there is no welding at site. We provide Hot Dip galvanized Industrial Press Gutter and Hot Dip galvanized plate clamps which ensure long life of Structure. Our Structure design is in such manner that it is withstand against the wind load of 150 Km/hour. It proves our structure stability.Structure Technical Data
Naturally Ventilated Greenhouse
8 Meter (Span) x 4 Meter (Bay)
1.2 Meter Opening fixed with 40 mesh Insect net
4 meter from Floor Area
2% or as per requirement
Industrial Press Gutter made from GI Coil of 500mm Width
Made From Hot Dip Galvanized Sheet of 2.5mm Thickness
up to 25 Kg/m²
up to 150 Km/hour
76 mm OD
Trusses / Bottom Pipe
60 mm OD
Top Arches Pipe
48 mm OD
Top Purlin : 48 mm OD; Other Purlin : 42 mm OD
60 mm OD & 1.2 Meter Length
High Tensile Strength & Hot Dip Galvanized (120 GSM)
Hinge Door made from Aluminum Frame & Polycarbonate Sheet
- Roof vent opening should be 10-15% of floor area and open leeward to wind
- Windward side vent opening should equal one fourth all the roof vent openings
- Side vent should be prevented from going directly out the first top vent
- The windward side should be highly aerodynamic
- A 50% shading system is very important for summer growing
- Internal profiles should curve smoothly upward and out the vents (no traps)
- Computer control is highly desirable for climate control and vent protection
- Easy assembly and maintenance
- Top Roof Openings for natural ventilation
- Optimal heat and humidity release
- Structure suitable for warm and humid climates
- Low Energy requirement
- Air Temperature can be maintained very close to outside air
- Easy to operate, maintain & Control
- Uniform yield & Better quality
Growing Crop under Naturally Ventilated Greenhouse
Dutch Rose, Gerbera, Carnation, Anthurium, Lilium, Chrysanthemum etc.
Cucumber, Color Capsicum, Cherry Tomato, Ginger, Yam, Broccoli, Lettuce, Strawberry, Chives etc.